the Chronicles of Tun Teja:p
THE USELESS ME...T.T

Tuesday 11 October 2011 @ 21:59 | 2 Comment [s]

it's raining inside of me
i'm suck
i'm idiot
i'm worthless
i'm useless
I'm the one who cant contribute a thing to peoples around me
i'm just an excess luggage that slow u down 
i'm the one who always trap u in trouble
i'm just a burden for everyone around

i'm not as smart as u guys
i'm not that good in English
i'm stupid in generating ideas
my stupidity and my low confidence always beat me up
i just can't
i cannot even speak
even if i open up my mouth
 nothing comes out right..
sorry if u guys get annoyed
my bad..T.T


so,,please guys
don't let yourself be affected by me
i'm a fool
don't let yourself drag into troubles bcuz of me
just go
i'ts okay for me to be alone
i'm okay..:)
u guys deserve member that much worth
that much reliable

u guys are so awesome
make me realize how loser i am
really proud to know u guys..


hmm..now,,its obvious how i don't deserve to be here 
standing with u guys

this is not where i belong
i'm not supposed to be here
sorry for all mistakes that i have done
i'm sorry for always make u look stupid when i'm around
messing up all your hard work and effort
sorry~~~~..T.T

i wish i can run away

i want to strive alone
survival is what i need
in hopes it will create a better me
the one that u guys can rely on
the one that can shine too


I am totally useless.....T T





Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Big hello peeps! i'm Aunniey Noel, a 20 years young and live as Malay, Muslim and Malaysian..thx for dropping by..and..WELCOME TO MY BLOG!


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site



me & wuri shillang KIM HYUN JOONG:>
Let's Talk!

!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : tun teja