the Chronicles of Tun Teja:p
My Essay for Sharing :D : Sample Essay on - A Gift I Treasured

Wednesday 22 May 2013 @ 09:16 | 0 Comment [s]


A GIFT I TREASURE

“I bet no one would ever believe anything I said. But I’m not lying. I’m telling the truth! I saw him... Not only him… I CAN REALLY SEE ‘THEM’..!!…..”

HI. MY NAME IS ANDY. I am eleven years old. I was raised up in an orphanage, 40 miles away from town. I have no friends or family. I never know who my parents or how they looked like. Nobody wanted to be my friend. It’s only me, in my world. I was not a favourite among the inmates. I was always out-of-the-way. I rarely went out to play like the other kids, for the reason that I was a sickly baby. I chose to lock up myself single-handedly in the room sketching on a white paper all day long. As a result, everyone called me a freak. Until one day, a life changing event happened to me.

                I was on my way back from night class when i saw something moving in the corn farm near the orphanage. Curious, I sneaked between the grasses to see what’s inside. Shocked! I couldn’t move my body when I saw a gigantic strange object landed right in front of me. I was taken aback when the inexplicable object flashed a stream of light into my face and dazzled my vision. My eyes were hurt. I was blinded for a while. My head felt like it’s going to explode. I panicked and ran as fast as I could before I accidently tripped to the ground and out for the count.

                Waking up the next morning, I was shocked to find myself in the middle of a messed corn farm. I ran to the orphanage and locked myself up in the room. I hid under the blanket. My body shaking and its temperature risen. I get mystified. I don’t know what’s happening. I walked to the bathroom, washed my face in the sink. I wanted to wash away all the petrified feeling I felt. I grabbed a towel besides and wiped my face. As I lifted my face to see the mirror, I saw a girl through the reflection on the mirror standing behind me with a long black hair covering up half of her face. I stunned! But when I turned back, she’s not there. That is the first time I saw such thing. However, it doesn’t stop there. Started from that moment, my everyday life surrounded with blurry images of terrifying entities moving around me. Luckily they never sought after me. I don’t know how I got this ability. But, it’s not a pleasant gift for me. Why me?

                One day, I joined a scout camp in a jungle. On the first day while we were busy setting up our tents, there were 2 boys and a girl went to the jungle unaccompanied. They told the other campers that they were going out to look for ghost and spirits. However, they didn’t show up for hours. So, we split into a few groups to look for them. After almost one hour searching, the sky was getting darker. Suddenly, I saw a boy with complete attire walking alone straight to the forest. I believe that’s one of the missing boys. I shouted his name. He didn’t answer me. He glanced to me with his pale blue grey face before continue walking. I followed him till I reached a small river where I come across a dead body of a girl. I kicked in the teeth. I’m sure that’s the missing girl! I was so terrified. I kicked the ground and ran away back to the camp site to seek for help. I was so frightened that I forgot that I left that boy behind. When I reached the camp site, I saw all the missing campers were there, the two boys and the girl. No one died or even injured. I was startled. I thought that was the missing girl’s dead body I left a minute ago. Despite all that, I grabbed the companion’s hand and brought him to the place before. The dead body still there but the boy was no more. The police then came and blocked the area. I was surrounded by thousands of questions by the police and the campers. But in all the mess, the thing that puzzled in my mind was the boy. Who was the boy that I went after before? Where did he go?

                With my entire mind at sea I walked back to the camp site. I stunned when I saw that creepy boy a few metres in front of me. He was staring at me. By then I realised that he’s not like the other kids. He’s not even wearing the same scout attire as we did. He was not one of our members. We stared at each other. I couldn’t move my body. I know he’s not alive. He’s a lost spirit that trapped in the forest. He must be someone from the previous campers who got lost and died. Then, who’s the dead girl? Could it be his friend trapped together? He brought me to the location before so that he can show me the unburied body because I’m the only one that could see him?

                “Hey little boy, you’re the one who bumped into the dead body before, aren’t you? Could you tell me how did you found it?” Asked the police officer suddenly.

                “He told me...” With full of frighten, I gathered all my strength lifting my finger pointing at the little boy.
                 “Who?’” curious, the officer asked.

                 That little boy...”
            “SITTING ON YOUR SHOULDER…”
                

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Big hello peeps! i'm Aunniey Noel, a 20 years young and live as Malay, Muslim and Malaysian..thx for dropping by..and..WELCOME TO MY BLOG!


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site



me & wuri shillang KIM HYUN JOONG:>
Let's Talk!

!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : tun teja