the Chronicles of Tun Teja:p
Sample Essay Sharing : Write a story end with - To this day, i wondered if i did the right thing in accepting the offer.

Wednesday 22 May 2013 @ 09:21 | 0 Comment [s]


Write a story that ends with:
 To this day, I wondered if I did the right thing in accepting the offer.

It was 2 a.m in the morning when I received the life changing call that day. The ringing tone broke the silence of the night. With half opened eyes, I grabbed the phone. It was so weird to receive a phone call at the wee hours of the morning. I heard the voice at the other side of the line and ascertained who the caller was. It took me a few minutes to fully awake and recognized that the voice that talked on the other side of the line is my boss, Messy.
“Why do you call me in the middle of the night? There’s anything happened? I queried.
“Sorry for disturbing your sleep. We just received an important assignment. I need your help with this.” He said.
“It’s okay, what needs my professional skills?”  I joked.
 “Ha ha” Messy chuckled and continued “just now a man with a black suit came to me and ask our organization to make a delivery. Tomorrow morning, come to my office and I will tell you more on this. Go back to your beauty sleep and see you tomorrow. Bye” said Messy before the line went dead.
I couldn’t get back to sleep. My mind at sea wondering what the new task would be. Tossed and turned, I gradually fell asleep.
On the next morning, the sun rises with a ball of fire. I woke up and got dressed. I wore my black silk suit, black long trousers and a black Italian leather shoes. I looked at the mirror and I liked my look.  I drove my black metallic Audi to my boss’s office.
Upon arrival, messy invited me to sit down and began to talk to me about the importance of this task. All I had to do is deliver the things from Messy’s client and safely send them to the recipient. My work seems so easy. Having done that, then my work was considered accomplished. In my line of duty, I have delivered many kind of things such as weapon, bombs and others. But this time, Messy warned me that I might encounter danger during my job because some people might try to stop me from delivering ‘the thing’ safely to the destination.
“Can you do it? You can refuse if you want to“Said Messy.
“Don’t worry. I can do it.”I answered confidently.
“So, your final decision is to accept the job right?
“Sure. I am a pro. You know I never let you down “I said.
Nodded, he handed me the things he received to me. It was a small grey box and a brown envelope. Before walked out, Messy reminded me about the rules of our profession:
1.       Never ask question, just deliver the things.
2.       Never open the packages from the clients for they are classified as confidential.
I looked at the envelope and realized that the destination is at Singapore. I booked the next flight and flew to Singapore. Following the address, it headed me to an unoccupied house. The neighbor said the owner is a scientist named Josh that moved away since few months back. Josh had an ex wife, Elli who lives in Australia. I was given her address in Australia.
I rushed to Australia to find Josh’s ex wife. Elli has a long blonde hair and a pair of blue eyes. She gave me Josh’s address and a piece of paper with a code on it. I cannot understand what the code means. As I left, I sent the code to my friend to decode it. After a while, he called me to say that the code actually represented a chemical thing. Curious, I risk my life and broke the rules. I opened the box and found a test tube containing a chemical and labeled ‘Biological DNA’.
I rushed to the address and found an old house. As I entered the house, I was surprised to saw many huge test tubes inside the building. As I approached nearer, I saw a naked human figure that looked like my son. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I convinced myself that it was not my son, Shane. It must be somebody else. It cracked my heart when I saw the label on the table. It was clearly written “Shane Devon”. NO! Impossible! My son is pursuing his studies in the Queensland University. But the truth was just under my nose. I cried so loud. I swore that I would bomb the whole building so that my son would not suffer after they changed him to a beast. He would be better off dead than living life as a beast which would kill people.
 The bombs were put at every corner of the laboratory. Tears streamed down my cheek as I ignited the bomb. Finally the laboratory was destroyed and I lost my only child. Disconsolately, I went back to Malaysia. If only I didn’t pick up the phone that night, I wouldn’t know the truth. If only I refused to do the job before, I wouldn’t have to kill my only son with both my hand. To this day I wondered if I did the right thing in accepting the offer. 

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Big hello peeps! i'm Aunniey Noel, a 20 years young and live as Malay, Muslim and Malaysian..thx for dropping by..and..WELCOME TO MY BLOG!


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site



me & wuri shillang KIM HYUN JOONG:>
Let's Talk!

!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : tun teja